- Bi- Directional Compact, Stainless Steel design for optimal use in high corrosive environments, i.e. high frequency of wash downs
- Unique AIR advantages with ELEMENT positioners and process controllers
- Actuator allows to be rotated to orient air connections
- Actuator has no weep hole
- Spring loaded V-seals (chevron) packing gland system with stainless steel spindle guidance increases the operation safety
- Flow characteristic, linear or equal percentage for many precise control applications.
- Each body size has a range of control plugs and corresponding replaceable trims for perfect sizing of a large variety of a large variety of applications ( 3- 5 per connection size)
- Turn down ratios of 50:1, in smaller sizes 10:1 (depending on trims)
- 3/8” – 4” Valve Size with variable orifice sizes
- NPT, Weld , Flanged, Tri clamp ends
- Handle up to 150 PSI steam, neutral gasses and liquids up to 232 PSI
- 316 Stainless Steel Body
- Seat trim Material is PTFE/ Stainless or Stainless/ Stainless
- IP65/67- IP69k Capabilities for control tops
Multiple configurations available. Call for more information.