When it comes to flow/batch measurement equipment, DEWCO has a large selection of excellent products to choose from. For example, the Signet 9900 Transmitter is a unique device that supports multiple sensor types. It has a modular design, allowing for optional batch modules, relay modules, and other upgrades. The main feature of this device is the pH/ORP sensor calibration capabilities. The LED display allows for quick indicators, making your job easier. Find out more about everything the Signet 9900 Transmitter by getting in touch with DEWCO, and don’t forget to place your order today!
• Multiple sensor types supported with one instrument
• “Dial-type” digital bar graph
• NEW! View pH/ORP sensor calibration and sensor usage information stored at the sensor (requires compatible sensor and Preamp)
• Modules are field installable and replaceable anytime
• Optional Relay Module for addition of two dry contact relays
• Optional H COMM Module for two-way communication
• Optional Batch Module for Batch Control
• NEW! One 4 to 20 mA output in base unit. One additional 4 to 20 mA available with optional module.
• 4 to 20 mA input (with optional 8058 Signal Converter)
• Warning and Relay LED indicators for “at a glance” visibility
• Customizable features including label for custom identification
• Optional PC COMM configuration tool for configuration at a PC